I love Giftagram. I use it a lot. I like staking deals to buy premium gift items for dirt cheap price. A while ago I wrote about a very lucrative offer $10 for $75 merchandise on Giftagram (expired) and prior to that I wrote about $55 Giftagram item for $20. The basics of this Giftagram deal still remains the same i.e. use referral and possibly the Drop offer if you still have it.
Stacking it Up
DROP: referral code nk3q7 – both you and I get 1k points ($1)
Giftagram: referral code DB295201 – both get $15
- There is a $15 referral bonus for both referrer and the referrer. Our referral code is DB295201 . To use the code, click on “more” tab and then click on ” my credits / promo code”.
- Also, use code GIFTERS20 to get $20 off $50. This code expires on 26th of Feburary.
- Drop may have 20k points offer for spending $40 on Giftagram.
- The checkout screen may show tax but I have never been charged one. I think there is no tax on all non-alcoholic items.
- Giftagram often refreshes and changes inventory, so if you do not have anything to buy now then you could simply
buy a Giftagram giftcard and check back later($20 off $50 code will not work on GC like it used to).
- Be aware of shipping charges. Free shipping is often limited to $50+ items, however there have been times when they have offered free shipping on all $25+ items.