Almost half a year ago I launched r/burningbutter, a semi-private subreddit for discussing miles, points, and credit cards. After its initial recruitment, I made no effort in recruiting for the sub, nor did I actively try to shape the sub. Now, through this post, I’m initiating another recruitment to r/burningbutter.
Why BB you ask?
Burning Butter was created with following basic ideas:
1. prevent google and other search engines from indexing content of the sub
2. No referrals
3. minimal modding (you’ll barely see modding)
4. no bot modding
5. relatively small community
6. chat room(s)
7. No newbies. I feel that there are enough other communities focusing on newbies
8. no troublesome members
9. No drama or shit talking, period.
If you like what you read above, apply to join by sending a direct message to the moderator team.