This is a crazy limited time deal so if you’re interested (and willing to risk a little) then hurry the hell up! The essence of this deal is that, if everything works out, you will get 5 free t-shirts, dad hat, swim trunk (or sunglasses) and make $5 profit.
What is Menlo Club and What is in this Box?
Menlo Club is a subscription box that typically costs $60 per month or $75 per season. However, if you follow the steps outlined in the next section you will get the following items for “free” and make $5 profit:
- 4 t-shirt for June package. You can preview it in this instagram video of theirs. Said video outlines exactly what you get should you select classic, forward, casual, or mixed package.
- As a part of fathers day promotion (you must use the code provided in the next section), additionally you get the summer bundle which includes
- a t-shirt
- dad hat
- swim trunk (or sunglasses)
- Use this referral link to get to menlo club. For each referral, I get $30 credit towards future subscription. Typically referred users are offered $25 for first box.
- Signup for and account and sometime in between activate 3000 Swagbucks offer. If you don’t have a swag bucks account then you can support this blog by using my referral here (I think I get 3 bucks).
- Before you pay make sure the limited time code MENLOFATHER is attached. You can verify/change the attached code a screen or so before you the payment. Using this code ensures that you get 5th t-shirt, dad hat, and swim trunk (or sunglasses).
Great deal if everything works out. The summer bundle is pretty decent for a freebie but I guess it won’t top the time when they had shoe, jacket, and sunglasses as a freebie.
If you don’t want to pay $60, probably a good idea to cancel or pause afterward. You can do that via chat during typical business hours.