US Bank is sending out targeted $250 checking account offer.
US Bank checking account is fairly easy to keep fee free. It is also fairly easy to open, maintain, and actually occasionally useful as well. The direct deposit requirement, if any, with the bonus is often fairly easy to meet as well. All this makes their checking an ideal churn. However, US Bank will typically deny you signup bonus on checking account if:
- you’ve had a checking account with them in last 6 months or
- you’ve had the signup bonus within last 12 months
However, they tend to send out targeted mailers (snail and/or email) without 1/6 and 1/12 restriction and this is one of those occasions. This one in particular can be opened online at usbank.com/earnbonus (need promotional code), calling toll-free at 866.960.5196, or visiting your local branch.
How to Earn Bonus
- Open a new consumer platinum checking package or easy checking account with your promotion code by April 30
- Complete recurring direct deposit of two or more that total $1,000 or more within 60 days of account opening
- Your bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 60 days of direct deposit verification.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only valid for the addresses and is not transferable
- Address on new account must match address on this mail piece to be eligible for the bonus
- Promotion code and listing mailing address may only be used once
- Bonus will not be paid if promotion code is retrieved by unintended recipient or if promotion code is retrieved from a deals website.
If you’re out of 1/6 and 1/12 restriction then try the $300 bonus.